When You Should Hire a Transaction Coordinator
When talking with agents about delegating tasks and outsourcing the tedious tasks, the number one question we receive is “When do I hire one?”. Any good transaction company will respond with: NOW!
In this blog we will talk about several reasons you should hire a transaction coordinator and when to start looking for help.
1. Before You Get Overwhelmed
- The reason we say now is the best time to begin hiring a Transaction Coordinator to help you is because if you’re starting to already feel overhwhelmed, you should have already called us! But rest assured, rather you are working on your first deal or 20 deals this month, our team is ready to handle it all, every step of the way!
2. You Haven’t Taken a Vacation in Awhile
- Are you so busy that you don’t even remember the last time you were able to take a breather and relax whether by yourself, with family or with friends? It’s past time to hire a Transaction Coordinator. They help you stay on track, process paperwork and makes things flow smoothly so a vacation is VERY possible! Lean on Empower Transactions when you want to take a short break! Our team is here for you! You deserve it!
3. Your Processes Are Not Seamless
- If you don’t have workflows you currently use and stay on top of your files, if you miss inspection periods or can’t keep track of your multitude of buyers and sellers dates and paperwork….we are here to help! We have a wide variety of knowledge in back offices, states and documents. We also have an extensive workflow library to help custom fit your needs during your transactions. We make your processes seamless and impress your clients by representing you!
Ready to hire us? It’s as easy as clicking the “get started” button below and taking time to talk with us so we can truly understand how we can help you scale your business and take it to the next level! You can also call us today at 512-677-4722!